Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My pocket? Is ruined… Don't ask why, mom.


  I think someone is trying to ruin my life… at least my pocket. The other day something changed in IED Barcelona when I entered on the morning. A man was standing surrounded by a bunch of books, this books I love about design… Obviously, I felt compelled to buy a bunch of them… At least they were really cheap and they're gonna be useful in a close future. Here you have them in the photos, and also me goofing, as always… Have a nice Tuesday! 

  Je pense que quelqu'un essaye de me ruiner… L'autre jour il y avait quelque chose de différent à IED Barcelone lorsque je suis arrivé le matin. Un homme entouré de livres, ces livres que j'adore et je ne peux jamais me résister. J'ai donc bien acheter quelques uns. Heureusement ils étaient très bon marché, et ils vont être très utile dans un futur très proche. Je vous laisse des photos avec les livres, et aussi moi en train de faire l'imbécile, comme d'hab' quoi. Bon Mardi!

  Creo que alguien ahí arriba está intentando arruinar mi vida… al menos arruinar mi bolsillo. El otro día había algo diferente cuando entré en IED Barcelona a la mañana. Un hombre de pie rodeado de libros, esos libros que me encantan y que me pasaría horas mirando. Y claro, no me pude resistir… Me compré unos cuantos, al menos estaban baratos y me van a servir en un futuro muy cercano. Aquí os dejo algunas fotos con los libros, y algunas mías haciendo el gilipollas, nada fuera de lo habitual vamos… Buen Martes!


November issues 














No comments:

Post a Comment